The RFID Stopping Plug is fitted from the outside of the enclosures and allows for the secure attachment of an RFID identification tag using a single screw.
* Removes need for potentially compromised installation using Steel Jubilee Clips, Steel Cable Ties or other methods.
* Easy Installation of RFID Identification Tags using a single screw
* Available in M20 and M25 options
* Other parallel thread options available on request, including BDSPP, PG, NPSM and ET.
* Metric entry threads are 1.5mm pitch as standard.
* Dual Certified ATEX/ IECEx
* Flameproof Exdb, Increased Safety Exeb, Dust protection Extb
The RFID tag shown is not included with this product. For more information on RFID tags please contact Hawke sales office via the 'contact us' link above or by emailing email@example.com. It is recommended that a semi-permanent thread locking adhesive is used when attaching anything to the stopping plug via the screw supplied. Supply is subject to order quantities.
Ambient Temp. Range:
* Nitrile ‘O’ Ring fitted as standard -60°C to +80 °C
* Silicone Option -60°C to +160 °C
* The overall temperature may be limited by the RFID used °C
* Zone 1
* Zone 2
* Zone 21
* Zone 22
* Mining Applications
Manufactured in Brass, Nickel Plated Bras
Certifications and Compliance
* Exeb I Mb
* Exdb I Mb
* Exeb IIC Gb
* Exdb IIC Gb
* Extb IIIC Db
* Ex IM2/ II 2GD
* IEC/EN 60079-0
* IEC/EN 60079-1
* IEC/EN 60079-7
* IEC/EN 60079-31
For orders under € 450 we charge € 25 order costs.
Prices shown on this website are before taxes, currency changes and shipping costs.
For an accurate price please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
You're reviewing: 487/ RFID Stopping Plug
No reviews have been submitted for this product yet.