ATEX Pneumatic Hole Drilling Machine
ATEX Rotabroach Eagle RD130C Machine
II 2G T4 II D110C
The ATEX Pneumatic Hole Drilling Machine rotabroach eagle RD130C is a pneumatic drilling machine that is ideal for use in environment's where an electrical supply is not available or in hazardous environments. The ATEX Pneumatic Drilling Machine is mechanically activated with a permanent magnetic base and has a Drill Chuck attachment available. The RD130C Drilling Machine has a no load RPM of 160rpm and the max hole cutting capacity is 52mm diameter x 50mm deep.
The ATEX Pneumatic Hole Drilling Machine has a height of 540mm, a width of 175mm and a length of 370mm with a net weight of 20.6kgs. The ATEX Drilling Machine is built with a high zinc alloy body for spark resistance. All moving components are manufactured in anti-corrosive materials.
- ATEX approved II 2G T4 II D110C
- Atlas Copco Pneumatic motor for safety in hazardous areas
- Mechanically activated permanent magnetic base
- For safety, the machine is built with a high zinc alloy body for spark resistance. All moving components are manufactured in anti-corrosive materials
- For use in any environments where electricity is not available
- Designed for use in petro-chemical plants, offshore oil platforms and other hazardous environments
- Drill Chuck attachment available
- No load RPM 160rpm
- Max hole cutting capacity 52mm diameter x 50mm deep
- Height 540mm
- Width 175mm
- Length 370mm
- Net weight 20.6kgs
- Air consumption 13 lts/sec - 28CFM @ 6.3 bar min
- Spindle bore 19.05 (3/4")
- Torque at max output 37Nm - 27lbf.t
*Prices as shown on this store are indicational and subject to 21% tax, currency changes and shipping costs. For an accurate and special price please call or e-mail our support.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 30 July, 2012.