The ATEX Radiation Monitor is the perfect tool for protection and measurement wherever unsealed radioactive materials are being transported or manipulated. The ATEX Contamination Monitor has been designed to perform under adverse conditions and in harsh explosive environments, with certification for use in Zone 0,1 and 2.
The ATEX Radiation Detector detects alpha / beta radiation (particularly sensitive for Pb-210 / Ra-226 and other NORM nuclides). The ATEX Alpha Detector is equipped with a digital numeric display which provides automatic direct translation to Bq/cm2 for pre-programmed nuclides (natural and man-made) including Pb-210 and Ra-226. The ATEX Radiation Monitor has a peak measurement funtion for determining radiation levels remotely in difficult to access areas and the dual bargraph meter displays from 0 up to 1000cps.
The ATEX Radiation Monitor has a detachable radiation probe with up to 1.5 metres of extendable cable and a ruggedised nylon 6/6 construction which provides an all-weather instrument.
• Intrinsic safety for use in potentially explosive environments (zones 0, 1 and 2) – eliminates the need for a specific hot work permit.
• Detects alpha / beta radiation (particularly sensitive for Pb-210 / Ra-226 and other NORM nuclides).
• Digital numeric display provides optional automatic direct translation to Bq/cm2 for pre-programmed nuclides (natural and man-made) including Pb-210 and Ra-226.
• Peak measurement function for determining radiation levels remotely in difficult to access areas.
• Dual bargraph meter displays: 0-1000cps.
• Detachable radiation probe (stepwise rotatable for internal surface measurements) with up to 1.5 metres of extendable cable.
• Ruggedised nylon 6/6 construction provides an all-weather instrument.
• Displays calibration due date.
• Backlight facility.
• Audible response with adjustable alarm thresholds.
*Prices as shown on this store are indicational and subject to 21% tax, currency changes and shipping costs. For an accurate and special price please call or e-mail our support.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
You're reviewing: ATEX Radiation Contamination Monitor T201
No reviews have been submitted for this product yet.