Radioactive materials are employed routinely in industry to facilitate a wide range of measurements including Process Level Control, Fluid Separation and Non- Destructive Testing. In order to protect the
workforce from exposure and to ensure compliance with relevant legislation, radiation doserates must be carefully monitored and controlled.
The ATEX Dose Rate Monitor has been certified for use in Zone 0,1, and 2 hazardous areas, thus not needing a hot work permit. The ATEX Radiation Monitor detects x-rays and gamma rays down to 60keV. The T202 has a digital bargraph display of 0.1 - 1000 uSv/h and digital doserate indication of 0-10,000μSv/h which can be displayed down to 0.1μSv/h.
• Intrinsic safety for use in potentially explosive environments including zones 0, 1 and 2 hazardous areas – eliminates the need for a specific hot work permit.
• Detects x-rays and gamma rays down to 60keV.
• Digital bargraph display: 0.1 - 1000uSv/h.
• Digital doserate indication: 0-10,000μSv/h.
• Displays down to 0.1μSv/h.
• Integrated dose function – allows the instrument to be used as a personal dosimeter.
• Peak doserate memory – allows maximum exposure levels to be recorded remotely enabling operators to minimise their dose uptake.
• Displays calibration due date.
• Back light facility.
• Audible response with adjustable alarm thresholds.
• Ruggedised nylon 6/6 construction provides an all-weather instrument.
*Prices as shown on this store are indicational and subject to 21% tax, currency changes and shipping costs. For an accurate and special price please call or e-mail our support.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
You're reviewing: ATEX Radiation Dose Rate Monitor
No reviews have been submitted for this product yet.