Description Atex Multi Frequency RFID Device with Bluetooth
This product is End-of-Life
Atex RFID/Barcode Scanner with Bluetooth is a new way of data collection. It has an integrated RFID and Barcode scanner and a powerful Bluetooth interface. connects to Handhelds, PCs, Laptops and even Mobile Telephones.
Atex RFID/Barcode Scanner with Bluetooth is an easy way to make your handheld to a RFID reader (writer), using this feature it saves money. No need to buy expensive and high integrated PDTs. You get full flexibility in reading with no extra costs because you could use your standard hand held computers and terminals and read RFID.
The RFID module supports most common ISO 18000 RFID technologies (such UHF, ISO 15693, ISO 14333 Mifare, LF, ISO animal, etc…
Features Atex Multi Frequency RFID Device with Bluetooth
- RFID: MultiTag support for UHF (868, 926 MHz) or HF (13,56 MHz) or LF (125 /134 kHz)
- Barcode scanner: 2D imager for all barcodes and 2D barcodes
- Bluetooth Class1 up to 100m, Bluetooth 2.0 with ERD
- Powerful micro processor, flexible protocol converter
- Housing robust design industrial, glass fibre enforced, rugged modular design
- IP67, encapsulated housing
- Sealing rings, shock absorbers, roll away protection
- Compact powerful battery pack LiIon 4500 mAh
- FlexiScan Version with flexible antennas
- Optional: ATEX approved intrinsically safe ATEX E EX nL IIC T6
- LEDs for power and communication, Piezo Beeper
- ON/OFF motion sensor for low power consumption, no trigger
- Cable version with USB or RS232 interface
- Optional wrist strap, pistol grip or magnet holder
- Cradle with car battery charger
- Lowest price for best technical features
Atex RFID/Barcode Scanner with Bluetooth is now available at Atexshop.com, Contact us!
TagTrans 2D barcode scanner is a new way of data collection. It has an integrated RFID and Barcode scanner and a powerful Bluetooth interface. TagTrans Atex barcode scanner connects to Handhelds, PCs, Laptops und even Mobile