The Ethernet switches and media converters in the BNT series are used as stationary devices in potentially explosive atmospheres of device groups I and II.
They are used to transfer optical or electronic data signals up to a maximum bandwidth of 2 Gbit/s.
They are available in two different models, with aluminium housing for use in ATEX Zone 1 and 21 and the stainless steel housing for use in the ATEX M2 area.
- Direct installation in ATEX Zone 1 and 21 as well as ATEX M2
- No additional explosion protective housing required
- No additional mains adapter required
- Connects easily to additional devices
- Full functionality of the main product
- Max. range 550 m
|Protection class:||IP 64 (EN 60529)|
|Dimensions:||(height x width x depth) 140mm x 380mm x 56mm|
- 4.5KG for Zone 1, 21
- 7.2KG for M2
- Unmanaged switch, media converter
- Fully IEEE 802.3, 3u, 3z and 3ab compliant
- 1 x 10/100/1000BaseT connection and
1 x 1000BaseSX multimode FOC
- ST connector
- Full/half duplex operation
- Up to 2 Gbit/s data throughput
- Supports up to 1,024 MAC addresses
- Store-and-Forward technology
- LED display: Link/Activity
- DC 10 to 30V, redundant
- AC 90 to 253V, external
- 1 x Gigabit TX
- 1 x Gigabit FOC, ST connector
- 1 x Power Supply
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
You're reviewing: Bartec BNT 1002
No reviews have been submitted for this product yet.