LiteCom Pro III Ex Headset (Zone 0/20)
3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom PRO III Ex
The 3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom Pro III Ex Headset is the next generation protective communication solution.
With an integrated, programmable analog/digital two-way radio, Bluetooth® wireless communication, noise-cancelling microphones, and level-dependent function for ambient listening, the WS™ LiteCom Pro III Ex Headset not only helps protect you against hazardous noise, but also makes it easy to communicate in noisy environments and helps you maintain situational awareness.
Approved for use in potentially explosive environments in accordance with the ATEX directive and the IECEx scheme for dust, gas and underground mining.
* Programmable analog/digital DMR two-way radio communication
* Bluetooth® multipoint functionality
* Water tight microphone (IP68)
* Environmental listening with level-dependent hearing protection
* Voice menu with multiple language selection
* Push-to-Listen function
* Rechargeable battery, Li-Ion
* Voice operated transmission (VOX)
* Busy channel indication
* Auto power off function
* Battery status indication
* Intrinsically Safe approval ATEX and IECEx
* Frequency range: 403 - 470 MHz
* Channels: 70 programmable channels
* Range: Outdoors up to 2 km depending on conditions
* Operating temperature: -4°F (-20°C) to +122°F (+50°C)
I M1 Ex ia I Ma -20°C ≤ Ta: ≤ +50°C
II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga -20°C ≤ Ta ≤ +50°C Ga
II 1D Ex ia IIIC T130°C Da -20°C ≤ Ta ≤ +50°C
Ex ia I Ma -20°C ≤ Ta: ≤ +50°C
Ex ia IIC T4 Ga -20°C ≤ Ta ≤ +50°C
Ex ia IIIC T130°C Da -20°C ≤ Ta ≤ +50°C
Scope of Delivery:
* 3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom Pro III Ex Headset
* Battery (ACK082)
* Power supply FR08
* Cable AL2AH (for ACK082)
* Hygiene kit HY83
* User instruction
* Intrinsic Safety Guide
For orders under € 450 we charge € 25 order costs.
Prices shown on this website are before taxes, currency changes and shipping costs.
For an accurate price please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org